Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Vancouver From the Top


I was at the DVBIA annual luncheon a few weeks back and ended up meeting Peter Alpin from the Canadian Traffic Network.

To make a long story short, Peter was kind enough to give me an invitation to take a ride on the CTN helicopter over the city of Vancouver.

A couple of weeks later we met and what can I tell you but, WOW!!!!!!

What an amazing view I had flying over the city and getting the birds eye view that I've never been fortunate to have before.

Stanley Park is truly an amazing creation that I enjoy walking through on a weekly basis, but now that I've seen it from the sky I am even more impressed with its size and overall beauty.

Thanks for the ride Peter, it was truly an amazing experience that I will soon not forget!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home