Thursday, July 12, 2007

CityTV Clip On Ambassador Expansion

I was checking my email the other day and noticed that one of my clients sent me a video from June the 21st that was originally part of a CityTV news story on the Downtown Ambassador program.

Basically it is in reference to our expansion into Yaletown and how the Ambassador has become a success in dealing with tourists, businesses, panhandlers and other concerns.

Aside from the Yaletown expansion, we have recently signed on South Granville and the West End Business Improvement Association.



I absolutely love being involved in this program as I feel that it makes a large impact on downtown Vancouver and working with the DVBIA has been a very rewarding experience for everyone in the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home