• Avoid wearing expensive jewellery.
• Do not carry a purse or wallet if possible. In fact, try to not carry a lot of cash, and instead use a credit or debit card to make purchases.
• Another useful tip is to spread out your Christmas shopping schedule so that you don’t make all your purchases on one day.
• Avoid overloading yourself with packages. It is important to have clear visibility and freedom of motion to avoid mishaps. This can help prevent you from being an easy target.
• Most important, always be aware of your surroundings. When in the shopping centre, always be cautious of those around you and the placement of your purchases and belongings.
• When walking back to your vehicle, make sure you are not being followed.
True, holiday shopping can be both exhilarating and exhausting, take your time and be careful. Have a great Christmas and enjoy the Holiday Season!